WAYS TO PAY YOUR RENT
With Hudson Homes, it’s easy to pay your rent via one of the many available options below.
- Pay Rent Online: You can set up automatic payments or make one-time payments in your Resident Portal using an electronic check, debit card, or credit card.
- Walk-in Payment (WIP) Location: Pay your rent at any Walk-in Payment System Location. Click here to find a list of locations near you. Please reach out to your property management team for your WIPS account number, and we will send you an email including your WIPS barcode, instructions, and payment locations.
- Mail: You can send your payment to us using any postal service of your choosing. Remember, rent is late if it is not RECEIVED by Hudson Homes Management by the due date. Please send payment to:
- ATTN: Treasury
- Hudson Homes Management
- 2711 North Haskell Ave., Suite 2100
- Dallas, TX 75204
- Mobile: Make paying rent even easier by downloading the RENTCafé app on your mobile device!
WHEN IS RENT DUE?
- Rent is due each month on or before the 1st and is delinquent thereafter.
- Additional rent payment terms are included in your lease agreement.
- Regular priority maintenance requests should be placed by logging into your Resident Portal and following the instructions provided to enter a maintenance request. You MUST enter a ticket using this form in order to create a work order (for non-emergency items).
- All Hudson Homes are serviced by Northsight Management. Northsight’s direct line is 602-859-1150. For maintenance-related questions and updates, please follow up with Northsight directly.
- Northsight is available 24-hours a day for assistance, status updates and/or emergencies.
- Maintenance Emergencies: If you have a (non-life threatening) emergency maintenance request, please call the 24-hour maintenance hotline.
- An emergency maintenance issue is one that is dangerous, hazardous, or could cause damage to the property or your personal wellbeing without immediate attention.
- If there is a life-threatening event, please call 911 immediately, then contact Northsight.
- Hudson Homes will pay utility service providers directly, except where prohibited by law. Utilities include water, sewer, gas, electric, and trash.
- In Delaware (DE), Massachusetts (MA), and North Carolina (NC), residents are responsible for certain utilities, per the lease terms. If these states, the resident will be notified and should pay the Utility Bill in accordance with the Utility Addendum attached to the Lease.
- The Utility Bill is due monthly, concurrently with rent.
- For Utility related questions, please contact YES Energy:
- Proof of insurance is required a minimum of 48 hours prior to move-in.
- You are required to provide proof of Renter’s Insurance with minimum liability coverage of at least $100,000.
- All adults who are named on the lease must be listed on THE SAME policy, OR each adult must provide their own coverage, meeting the minimum criteria or $100k in liability coverage.
- "Hudson Homes Management" shall be named as an additional insured/interested party on your renter's insurance policy. Please see your lease agreement for details.
Hudson Homes Management
PO BOX 3687
Coppell, TX 75019
- We recommend you visit our preferred vendor www.ResidentShield.com for a quote and to obtain coverage. To enroll in the ResidentShield plan, feel free to visit the website above or contact the ResidentShield customer service team at 1-800-566-1186. Coverage can begin with ResidentShield immediately, and our office will receive an automatic notification of your online policy purchase.
- Please remember Hudson Homes does not provide coverage for your personal belongings. If you would like to purchase coverage, you may.
- Providing your proof of Renter’s Insurance
- If you have chosen your own insurance provider, you must log in to your Resident Portal and upload your proof of insurance. Go to the “Lease” tab in your Resident Portal to upload.
- If you choose ResidentShield as your provider, your insurance information will automatically be added to your resident portal.
- Residents who do not provide adequate proof of renter’s insurance may be auto-enrolled in Hudson Homes’ master policy (liability only) for an additional charge.