WAYS TO PAY YOUR RENT
With Hudson Homes, it’s easy to pay your rent via one of the many available options below.
- Pay Rent Online: You can set up automatic payments or make one-time payments in your Resident Portal using an electronic check, debit card, or credit card.
- Walk-in Payment (WIP) Location: Pay your rent at any Walk-in Payment System Location. Click here to find a list of locations near you. Please reach out to your property management team for your WIPS account number, and we will send you an email including your WIPS barcode, instructions, and payment locations.
- Mail: You can send your payment to us using any postal service of your choosing. Remember, rent is late if it is not RECEIVED by Hudson Homes Management by the due date. Please send payment to:
- ATTN: Treasury
- Hudson Homes Management
- 2711 North Haskell Ave., Suite 2100
- Dallas, TX 75204
- Mobile: Make paying rent even easier by downloading the RENTCafé app on your mobile device!
WHEN IS RENT DUE?
- Rent is due each month on or before the 1st and is delinquent thereafter.
- Additional rent payment terms are included in your lease agreement.
- Regular priority maintenance requests should be placed by logging into your Resident Portal and following the instructions provided to enter a maintenance request. Please note: you MUST enter a ticket using this form in order to create a work order (for non-emergency items).
- For maintenance-related questions and updates, please follow up with your maintenance provider/vendor directly.
- Our maintenance providers are available 24-hours a day for assistance and/or emergencies. Please note, your provider is one of the two options listed below, based on where you live. Please leave a detailed message including your contact information if prompted.
- Dial 470-205-2224 (ResiPro) for states: CT, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, RI
- Dial 602-859-1150 (Northsight) for states: FL, GA, IL, IN, NM, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX
- Maintenance Emergencies: If there is a life-threatening event, please call 911 immediately, then contact us.
- An emergency maintenance issue is one that is dangerous, hazardous, or could cause damage to the property or your personal wellbeing without immediate attention.
- If you have an emergency maintenance request, please call the 24-hour emergency maintenance hotline, above, for your location.
- Hudson Homes will pay utility service providers directly, except where prohibited by law. Utilities include water, sewer, gas, electric, and trash.
- In Delaware (DE), Massachusetts (MA), and North Carolina (NC), residents are responsible for certain utilities, per the lease terms. If these states, the resident will be notified and should pay the Utility Bill in accordance with the Utility Addendum attached to the Lease.
- The Utility Bill is due monthly, concurrently with rent.
- For Utility related questions, please contact YES Energy:
- Each tenant is required to purchase and maintain Renter’s Insurance with minimum liability coverage of at least $100,000.
- Hudson Homes shall be named as an additional insured on any such policy. The interested party address you will need to provide your insurance agency with the below.
- Hudson Homes Management
- PO BOX 3687
- Coppell, TX 75019
- We understand that you have many options when selecting renters insurance and are free to choose the provider that best fits your needs. We recommend you visit our preferred vendor www.ResidentShield.com for a quote and to obtain coverage. You can also purchase personal contents insurance for a small additional fee. To enroll in the ResidentShield plan, feel free to visit the website above or contact the ResidentShield customer service team at 1-800-566-1186.
- Residents who do not provide proof of renter’s insurance may be auto-enrolled in Hudson Homes’ master policy (liability only) for an additional charge.