Hudson Homes partners with Rently to offer you a self-touring experience at your convenience!
You must register with Rently to gain access to the home from the property listings page. All users registering for Rently must pay a 99¢ one-time registration fee. The registration fee is valid for up to 30 days or 30 tours, whichever comes first. After your registration is complete, you will be able to tour the home by selecting any of the Open House hours that fit your schedule.
Please watch this helpful video on How to Self Tour with Rently
Please see the detailed instructions below:
1) Locate the home of your choice via "Find A Home" or online.
2) Click the “Self Tour Now” button on the property detail page.
3) Register and verify your account.
4) Tour available homes during stated hours.
5) Upon arrival, obtain a personal lockbox code through email.
If you have trouble accessing the home via the lockbox,
Hold the check-mark down for 30 seconds, wait 2 minutes then enter your code again.
If the above doesn’t solve the problem, call the Rently Customer Service number at 888-340-6340, Extension 1 to report it.
If the above options don’t solve the problem, call the main Hudson Homes phone number at (877) 565-4669, press the prompts for Leasing, then Region.
If you are able to speak to a representative to reset, we can issue another direct code and/or alternate code.
If you are not able to speak to a representative, please leave a voicemail with your contact information and report the locked door
6) After viewing, turn off all the lights, and exit the front door. The Rently keypad will automatically lock. Ensure the Rently keypad lock engages before leaving the property.
• You must use a valid cell phone number.
• No google voice or pre-paid phones.
• You can pre-register, but you can only receive a code once you are in front of the property.
• You must be using a valid Credit/Debit card attached to a US bank. No pre-paid cards.
• Please also visit the Rently website if you have additional questions: https://use.rently.com/get-help/renter/